Central University of Haryana, Jant Pali
Information about Central University of Haryana, Jant Pali
Central University of Haryana is a Central University established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 of the Parliament. It is one of the 15 Central Universities established by MHRD, GoI under the XIth Five Year Plan (2007-12). The University is fully funded by the UGC.
The University is situated in 488 acres of land at Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh district of Haryana from where CUH is running its academic operations.
To develop enlightened citizenship of a knowledge society for peace and prosperity of individuals, nation and the world, through promotion of innovation, creative endeavors, and scholarly inquiry.
To serve as a beacon of change, through multi-disciplinary learning, for creation of knowledge community, by building a strong character and nurturing a value-based transparent work ethics, promoting creative and critical thinking for holistic development and self-sustenance for the people of India. The University seeks to achieve this objective by cultivating an environment of excellence in teaching, research and innovation in pure and applied areas of learning.
The objective of the University shall be
• To disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit;
• To make special provisions for integrated courses in humanities, social sciences, science and technology in its educational programmes;
• To take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching-learning process and inter-disciplinary studies and research;
• To educate and train manpower for the development of the country;
• To establish linkages with industries for the promotion of science and technology; and
• To pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people, their intellectual, academic and cultural development.
For more information Visit-http://www.cuh.ac.in/