• The time bound service delivery has
resulted in improving the efficiency in
delivery of the services.
• Elimination of corruption and
middlemen from the process.
• Now people get the service in one (if
supporting documents are available with
him) or two trips only.
• Due to streamlining of the service
delivery more services are delivered in
the same time compared to
• Helping in integration of databases of
Government departments and
• Creating jobs in the districts for the
local IT savvy youths.
• Spreading the utility of Information
Technology among the masses.